Tuesday 3 September 2013

Equipment Installation

Now all the technical work has started, and all the lighting is installed and working making my blog pictures much easier to take.
The cabling and panel are being installed in the recording studio and the doors are up.  In the production studio the woodwork has been fitted and wiring and patch panels are being installed. 
The radio station is installed and ready to go.  Just waiting for it to be attached to the network so it can go back on air. 

Recording Studio sound lock doors
Production Studio window and desk
Radio Studio nearly ready

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I get my loan from Mr Benjamin who help me with loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i apply for the loan when things was getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin grant me loan without delay. here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, lfdsloans@outlook.com / 

    ReplyDelete